Sewing Thread, Polyester Thread, Polyester Sewing Thread manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Speed Sewing 50/2 50s/2 100% Spun Polyester Sewing Thread, 3# Close-End Brass Material Metal Zipper Gold Teeth for Sale, No. 5 5# Brass Zipper Metal Zipper C/E a/L and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Material:||Polyester / Cotton|
|Specification:||502, 40/2, 40/3, 30/2, 30/3, 20/2, 32/s, 16/3, 9/2, etc|
|Transport Package:||1000yds to 20000yds/Cone, or 0.5kg to 2.0kg/Cone.|
|Trademark:||MH, TWO BIRDS|
High Speed Sewing 50/2 50S/2 100% Spun Polyester Sewing Thread
All available count: 15/2, 20/2, 20/3, 20/6, 30/2, 30/3, 40/2, 40/3, 50/2, 50/3, 60/2, 60/3, etc.
Packing: 1000yds to 20000yds/cone, or 0.5kg to 2kg/cone
Color: we have color card with over 400 colors, customized colors are acceptable
Three different types of raw materials: ring spun yarn, two-for-one (TFO) yarn, full-automatic spooling with air spliced yarn, made of spinning, twisting, dyeing and for high speed winding
MH Thread Products Line:
100% Spun polyester sewing thread
100% Spun polyester TFO(two for one) sewing thread
100% Poly-poly core spun sewing thread
100% Poly-cotton core spun sewing thread
100% Gassed & mercerized cotton sewing thread
100% Polyester textured yarn
100% Polyester bag closing thread
100% Polyester high tenacity filament thread
Nylon high tenacity thread
100% Nylon bonded thread
100% Triloba polyester embroidery thread
100% Rayon embroidery thread
Why choose MH/Ficoth polyester sewing thread:
1. Good tensile strength: holds the stitched seam securely during wash and wear.
2. Smooth surface and absence of faults ensures less friction between the needle and the material during high-speed sewing. The thread must be well lubricated to increase its sewability and resistance to abrasion
3. Uniform thickness / diameter results in an even sewing thread, which moves smoothly and quickly through the needle eye and the fabric. It also affects the thread's tensile strength, resistance to abrasion and its twist construction. An uneven thread may twist into short knots and jam at the eye of the needle.
4. Good elasticity enables thread to recover its original length immediately after the tension has been released. The elasticity of sewing thread affects the strength and the finished quality of a stitched seam.
5. Good color fastness provides immunity to the different agents the thread is exposed to during manufacture and washing. The thread must hence be uniformly dyed.,
6. Low shrinkage of the thread being used on the fabric material with higher shrinkage reduces the chances of seam puckering.
7. Good resistance to chemical attack is a desirable property for thread used in garments which may undergo washing, bleaching or dry-cleaning.
8. Good abrasion resistance ensures a good sewing performance and
|Recommended Needle Size|
|24||120||60/2||1039 1059||17-23||10-14 70-90|
|40||75||28/2||1862 1899||18-24||14-18 90-110|
|60||50||18/2||2842 2898||17-23||16-19 100-120|
|60||50||29/3||3038 3098||17-23||16-19 100-120|
|80||36||15/2||3528 3598||18-24||18-21 110-130|
|105||30||12/2||3724 3797||17-23||18-21 110-130|